Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Princess Juliet!

Juliet is four today! Her family has some fun activities planned for her. I would love to spend this day with our little girl. But it's only miles that separate us.
Juliet is all girl! She loves anything that has to do with a princess. As you can see from the picture, she makes into a beautiful princess herself. Her dress is a gift from Robin and me, along with the tiny tea set sitting on the table by her. Her Mom said Juliet woke her up this morning with pretend coffee, tea and muffins. That is too sweet.

There are many sides to Juliet. She can also have fun being a girl, minus all the princess trappings. She is so sweet and I enjoy how big she talks over the phone.

She is also a ballerina and knows many of the dance steps. How well rounded to be a typical little girl exploring the world, a princess dressed for tea, or fluttering like a butterfly on the stage. She's our girl and we love her dearly!

5 comments:

cheryl said...

What a little doll.Definately sugar and spice and everything nice. Love you Juliet....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

angela | the painted house said...

Thank you, Memaw! What a sweet message for my girl. She told me and Clayton today that she wanted to keep us forever--I guess that is the best compliment parents can receive.

aunt dee said...

I FEEL SO BAD!!! I was planning on calling tomorrrow b/c I got mixed up with the dates. AND her card is late. so sorry, juliet. I love you so much!!! You are a princess and I am a jacka**

Jan Tucker said...

She will be thrilled when she gets her card, Allison. Children love opening mail that is addressed to them. I can just see her little animated face! Happy birthday, Juliet. You are indeed a little Princess.

Donna said...

Happy birthday a little late. You are such a beauty. Wish I could see you more. I love you and I'm glad you want to keep your Mom and Dad forever. They are pretty neat!